Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hello there beautiful!

SORRY LADIES!! Last week was the blessed, most stressful, most intense week of the year, FINALS! They greet our household about 3 times a year. My husband and I turned into studying, coffee drinking, and eating pros. So hence the reason for my absence! But I am back in action :)

Now... This is kind of not related to apostolic hair... But kinda!Brendan and I took Christmas pics last week and I LOVE how my 12 min quickie hair do turned out! I thought it was gonna look rough lol..
Now for some pics! Let me know what you think! Sis Marie Prime did in AMAZING job!






 Posts to Look Forward To...
  • One of the Best Winter Modest Additions
  • Kendra with Straightened hair - its been about 8 months!
  • Chronicles of a Natural Apostolic: Balding, Thinning and Hair Loss
Celebrating a Season of Loving Naturals <3


No comments:

Post a Comment