Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays!

My best wishes to all of you this holiday season! Thank you to those who have made donations to Cancer Research UK and other charities working to fight breast cancer and those who have been diagnosed with it like my sister.

There's a long way to go but I've reached 10% of my target with 11 months to go and lots of additional opportunities! I'm hoping to participate in Race for Life in 2011, and one of my work colleagues has suggested something for the summer like a sponsored abseil. I'm game!

But a big thank you also goes out to Erin's friends who have been rallying around her offering the support she and her family need to make it to a successful end of this particular challenge.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment