Friday, December 24, 2010

A Merry Thaler Christmas to YOU!!

This year I am spending Christmas in Tracy, CA with my husbands family. At this moment we are finishing up a 4 hour game of monopoly. Of course I am out! lol.. *I almost cried cuz this game gets SO intense* ANYHOW! I wanted to take the time to say,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I hope you are all enjoying your family, friends and loved ones.
 I am so grateful for everything God has blessed us with!
I am SO glad that God wrapped Himself in flesh,
Manifested His glory and majesty on this earth
Took on the sins of the world and died for me!
Today we celebrate our REDEMPTION
Jesus was EMMANUEL, GOD WITH US.
Jesus is God.
What a revelation :)



I am thankful for SALVATION!
One Lord, one faith, one baptism. Holiness.
Separation. I am proud to be a one God apostolic,
 tongue talkin', holy rolling, born again
 believer in the liberating power of Jesus name!! I
 believe in holiness and I suggest
 for you to do the saaaame!!! :)

 I am thankful for my awesome church!
Calvary Apostolic Tabernacle in Ontario California.
I have the best pastor and 1st lady!!!
I love directing the choir for the young people!!
I love working with the children!!
Ahhhh-mazing church!!
Wanna come??
I thank God for my incredible husband <3
Brendan James Thaler is the love of my life
He makes me believe in agape love.

I LOVE my family. My beautiful mommy, my super daddy, my mommy in love & step papito en amor, my daddy in love & step mommy in love! My awesome big sister Lakeisha, her husband James, and the AMAZING kiddos, JJ, Ms. Lynn, Joey and my little pumpkin princess cooking in my sisters tummy :) My super cool big brother Keith! My hilarious baby brother Jon who is way to far away from me now. I love my siblings to death! I love my sissy in love/twin Courty Boo Thaler and my little Seany Thaler!! Kisses and hugs to my baby brother Noah <3

GREETINGS from our home to yours!!
Christmas 10'
Tracy, CA


"Home is where the heart is",
my heart is with so many beautiful people!
xoxoxoxo

Celebrating the birthday of Jesus <3

No comments:

Post a Comment