Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Introducing, the BEST Winter Modest Additions

I am LOVING keeping my hair protected this winter season. It has been pretty chilly and so far we have been getting a whole lot of rain. Which I love!!! In the post I wrote about preparing your hair for the winter, one of the suggestions I made was to keep your hair covered. Well I have really been doing that. About 4 out of the 7 days of the week on average, my hair is in a protective style AND it is covered up! Here are some ideas of awesome things to cover your hair with!!

grey. [matches virtually every winter color]
Add a headband to the front of a crocheted hat!
It gives it a versatile option :)


pink. [the most girly & amazing color ever invented]

You know I LOVE this one!!


cream. [winterish and chic]
`

tan. [add a pop of orange and i am feeling happy]


Here are mine,

what kind do YOU have?

Email me pics and I will post them :)

Celebrating a cold winter with a cool style <3

No comments:

Post a Comment