Saturday, December 4, 2010

Materials Needed for "Sewing for Tatas"

The purpose of my blog is not just to raise money for my personal Cancer Research UK fundraiser (although please don't let me discourage you from donating!). My goal is to share information to help anyone who has breast cancer, is supporting someone who has it or has their own special projects underway.

I've noticed I have quite a few readers in the US, probably due to the fact my family and many of my friends are on the other side of the Pond. I've already mentioned my new friend Kelley, the wife of one of my high school classmates (and that was so many years ago I can't bear to think about it!), and she is hoping to start a project "Sewing for Tatas".

The aim of the project is to make pretty hospital gowns for female cancer patients. Feeling pretty does so much for making us ladies feel better about ourselves! If anyone in the Dallas - Fort Worth area has a sewing machine and/or materials you would like to donate, please contact Kelley through http://feelthetatas.blogspot.com/p/contact-us.html.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment