Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Scalp Cleanse

Daily shampooing on African American hair is not recommended, hence the co-wash (although some of us can do a daily wash). However, build up can occur on our scalps and sometimes a shampoo is needed. When washing I hate how the shampoo strips all the natural oil from the shaft of my hair. So to minimize this from happening, I apply shampoo to may scalp in the same manner that you would "grease your scalp. It gets the job done and I don't experience that dryness on the ends of my hair. I also did this for my husband because he was having an awful dandruff problem. It really helped a lot and now we don't have to do it as often. You can use the shampoo of your choice with this technique. The last time did this I used Black Soap shampoo, it felt awesome and the drying was very minimal. Happy Cleansing!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• tia¸.•*´¨)

No comments:

Post a Comment