Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Guess whose hair is long enough to cornrow!!!




Yea me!!! It's a new day in hair growing for me. I know for a fact that my hair grows when cornrowed. For my first session, I put Doo Grow Stimulating Oil and Mega-Tek on my parts in between the braids. Okay, okay, so what I look like Coolio by the head... that's not the point. The point is, all the growth I have, since the BC in April.

On the Lace front (no pun intended.... okay, yes, it was, lol), I ran out of deep glow spray and all I had was medium glow, and lookie here, it looks more like my scalp than the deep glow. I still used the JR Blonde spray.

The hair is gorgeous. I sprayed Sun In over the top of it and it highlighted it beautifully. It looks so natural. I wanted to look fly in my DMV picture.


I loaded the application of this unit onto my YouTube channel. I love that I can load them there, and they show up here. I'm loving helping people through all the forums and the channel. It's very rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment