Monday, September 14, 2009

Baking Soda & Conditioner Treatment

I originally found this treatment on Naturally Obsessed

Immediately after administering this treatment to my hair it felt soft-that is while it was wet. As time progressed my hair started to resemble the feeling of coat thread, real hard and stringy. I had to do a super deep conditioning to get my hair back to it original state. I have read reviews of this treatment working for some but I realize this is not for me and my tresses. Trial and error is the name of the game.

Baking Soda Treatment

1/2 Cup of Baking Soda
1 Full Cup of Conditioner
1 Cap Full of EVOO

Directions:
Apply to rinsed damp hair. Do NOT shampoo first-baking soda is a natural cleanser. Once hair is saturated, cover with a plastic bag and cover with a warm towel. Leave on for an hour. Rinse with lukewarm water and co-wash gently.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• tia¸.•*´¨)

No comments:

Post a Comment