Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hair Color Day!!!



I missed the season premiere of America's Next Top Model! I'm beyond upset!

On the hair front, I removed the Rex Virgin Malaysian Straight last night, and today, I colored my hair. I know I said I was going to wait, but... well, I have no excuse. I'm impatient, and I want my SL curly hair now. I can't wait to pull it into a messy ponytail. Man, I need a job soon. Anyway, I had to use both boxes that I bought - the D&L Sunkissed Brown and the Loreal Super Preference Light Golden Brown. I know that it didn't lift up to those colors. It's just like a brown color. After I colored it, I slathered Mega-Tek all over it, then I put a little of the conditioner that came with the hair color on top of that, then I decided to put Mane N Tail on it. I saran wrapped it for a couple of hours. I think I should have put Aussie Moist or Nexxus Humectress on it. I will tomorrow.

I'm at 5 months post BC and I'm antsy. I love the curl though. I'm debating if I'm going to put the LF back on tomorrow. I might rock my curlies. I'm at this point now, who cares what my hair looks like? I'm no different a person if my hair is curly or straight, short or long... okay, I do feel sexier with long hair. I hope I have the tenacity and patience that fellow BHMer Zupreme (Zahira) does. I've linked her fotki in my hotlinks. She shaved her head bald, with a shaver and cream. It took her 2 years to go from completely, completely bald to shoulder length. She's my inspiration. She photographed each month's progress. Now I can see (generally) where I should be. Thank you Zahira, you beautiful, talented woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment