Friday, September 4, 2009

Just shea butter and olive oil

One weekend my hubby and I had some friends come into town-also some natural heads. Anyhoo......the guy (a chef) showed me a new way to blend my shea butter and olive oil. I always thought I had to melt the shea to get it to blend with the olive oil, NOT! (which, it never really worked anyway).
Basically, he showed me how to add a little bit of olive oil at a time to some shea better and then use the back of of a spoon to mash it all together. We were up at 3am mixing shea butter and olive oil, lol. I used this mixture on my hair for a braid out. I wore the braid out for almost a week and my hair shined the entire time- I couldn't stop looking at it. I was very impressed.

Shea Butter
Olive Oil
Blend with spoon

No comments:

Post a Comment