Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Nice Day Out at the Beach





We went to a Santa Cruz beach yesterday. It was really nice. Not too hot, not too cold (except for the water), breezy, great company, great food. It was lovely. The Sun-In I sprayed on this unit did what I wanted it to do. That's how I know it's virgin, because it turns so fast. My nape is itching from the WNST and the shaved hair growing back. My hairline lifted a little on the edge, I'm guessing from sitting in direct sunlight. I tacked it back down with MLAC. The only drawback is that it should come in a bottle with a nozzle instead of a jar, because the lid becomes increasingly harder to remove. I emailed Ms. Lola and suggested that she use a nozzle tipped bottle. I'm mad that I paid $40 for my 1oz jar and now she's selling the jar for $20. No more bandwagons for me.

I also noticed that I didn't spray the medium glow heavy enough on the cap. I was scared that it was going to drip through. I'll respray it when I remove and redo this app.

The rest of the pictures are in the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment