Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A New Day Has Come!

**When reading this post, you have to listen to Celine Dion's "A New Day Has Come" song, because I love that song. Either the fast version or the slow version.**

A new day has come to my lace wig adventures. I now have a YouTube channel! I've uploaded video tutorials, for all those who've asked. It was an exhaustive process. YouTube requires its videos to be 10 minutes or less in length, so I had to re-edit most of the videos I made. It was fun making the title pages and the scrolling credits. I got used to seeing me on film. I did this on my laptop, with the webcam built into it. I will eventually invest in a real digital movie camera. This was fun. Eventually, me and my boyfriend will venture into comedy skits and music performance. I know my videos are quite crudely made, but I hope they help whoever needs it. These are my methods that I use for every application. I have a removal series, and a wash/condition series that I need to upload, but I'm exhausted. I have to re-edit those videos, which is actually a pain in the ass. I'll load those up this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment