Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm Obsessed With My Curly Texture!

When I woke up this morning, before I Mega-Tekked, I took more pictures. I'm obsessed with my curly texture. The wet photos are Mega-Tek and Aussie Moist. So far, I can't tell if anything is making a difference in the growing(the vitamins or the Mega-Tek). I can't believe that I'm this obsessed about my own hair. I think I'm just at the stage I was when I was channeling Eva in 2006. I'm not going to dye it until I get some significant length. I'm going to try and cornrow it up for the next application, just for the stretching benefits more than anything else. I haven't officially taken my September picture, eventhough I've been taking pictures all along. Like a week is going to make a difference, but to be fair, I won't take any more "growth" photos until September whenever I put my new app on.
a comic strip!

No comments:

Post a Comment