Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 2 of the Green Smoothie Monster!

Okay, this is day 2 of the green smoothie monster. Day 1 was last night. I'd been reading all over the Eating Healthy section of BHM (was looking for tips on losing weight by walking). I showed my boyfriend, and we went to the grocery store. We got baby spinach, bok choy (thought it was kale due to mislabeling), mangos, kiwi, bananas, avacado, pineapple (canned), strawberries, white button mushrooms, whey powder and we had the milled flax seed at home. I chopped all the greens and blended them, then I chopped the fruit and blended it. I combined it all in a pitcher with the whey powder. I forgot to add the flax seed in the mixture we're drinking. It's tasty (acquired), but it's thick. I think I need to add pineapple juice to it. I guess we'll drink this for the morning meal. I feel like we're turning into the Whole Foods people... all I need is a pair of Birkenstocks.

I'm redoing my app today. The MLAC is too tight with the 2 layers. I'm going to just do 1 layer on top of the vapon. I'm putting on the Mexico Malaysian Wavy. Tomorrow is Mega-Tek day.

How many times can I watch Sex and The City: The Movie? A trillion times!

No comments:

Post a Comment