Thursday, August 6, 2009

Product Alert: EQYSS Mega-Tek Rebuilder

New bandwagon: EQYSS Mega-Tek Rebuilder... for horses... supposed to rapidly grow hair... we'll see.

(This is a continuation from last night)I put the mongolian on last night. I haven't taken pictures of it yet. I didn't get any sleep last night, so I'm dragging. I put conditioner on my hair, then rubbed brown Ampro Pro Styl Protein Styling Gel and brushed it back and up, then let it dry under a wigcap. My hair waved up so pretty. I can't wait to do the slicked back curly ponytail. That's at least a year away, but it's so cool to see the potential. I think this is a good app, but I wish I hadn't cut the long bang so drastically. I've got to figure out how to blend it in. I used 1 layer of WNST, 1 layer of Vapon, and 2 layers of Ms. Lola's. I've got to invest in a paint brush for thinner layers. This cream is like diamonds, and I've got to make it last. I gotta get in a nap, then I'll upload pics of this new app.

No comments:

Post a Comment