Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Whole Foods - Ahhh!

Okay, me and my loving boyfriend (who endures my hair addictions, natural and lacefront) went to Hooter's (I was craving hot wings) and then I asked him to take me to Whole Foods, just to see if they had Kinky Curly Custard and other stuff that I saw on vitacost.com: glycerin, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, rosewater, etc. Well, lo and behold! They had EVERYTHING! No need to order online! They had every kind of oil you can imagine, except for the Kinky Curly Custard. That's okay. I think I'm going to stick to the stuff that I can readily get. So we ended up getting the glycerin, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, and rosewater. I also got a mesh tea ball and some loose green tea (rishi tea Organic Jasmine Green Tea). I think I'm going to turn into one of those "natural hair, hemp sandal wearing, patchouli smelling " bohos... I can feel it coming... not that anything is wrong with them... I just feel myself turning into one of them. I can't wait to start making my own hair moisturizers. It's exciting to personalize them with my favorite scents. I love patchouli... my boyfriend doesn't.

I'm putting on the Mongolian tomorrow. I'm also on day 2 of my "walk the weight off" challenge that I proposed onto myself. Since I still can't find a job, I'm going to "work" to get this weight off me. Today, I walked 3.8 miles in an hour, and I'm sore as heck. I've got a hot bath full of epsom salts waiting on me (damn, I'm old). I have to walk tomorrow to walk off the wings and the lovely Tom Collins that my baby made for me. I have to wear some kind of tie down scarf under my baseball hat when I walk tomorrow. I digress... I have some old fashioned brown gel to slick my hair down for under the unit. I really want to wear a wigcap, I just don't know how to stick them on with the adhesive. I'm going to try tomorrow. I've also decided to put my unit on after I walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment