Friday, August 21, 2009

Product Alert: GNC Women's Ultra Nourish-Hair

My boyfriend surprised me with a date last night (he does that often). We went to our favorite chinese restaurant, then we went to the mall. I think we just went to walk the food off, but then he baited me with chants of "Sephora...Sephora". Yeah, we hit it up, but not too hard. I got 2 Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadows - Adore and Frigid. I was still looking for Goddess, and I fell in love with Freakshow but of course, they never have it. I'm giving up on those colors. I finally got a cute train case a couple of weeks ago, to put all my "current" makeup in. Eventually, I'll venture into MAC foundations (the coveted N45) but I've never worn foundation. I don't like that heavy, cakey look.

We also went to GNC and got GNC Women's Ultra Nourish-Hair. I will begin taking this today. I took my last One-A-Day today, and I will take this in its place. If not for nothin', I'm getting really healthy... I hope I don't overdose from all these damn vitamins. I know that what's not absorbed comes out in the urine. I'd better experience some significant and considerable growth from all this.

Off to edit more videos. I'm getting a lot of positive feedback about the YouTube channel. I'm glad I could help. Some people may not like my style, but it's me, and I'm not pretending to be anything else. I don't know what else to cover though. I did put a bulletin out asking what everyone would like to see concerning lace wigs. I'm going to eventually do natural hair/curly hair videos too. The lace wigs are just a protective style for me. I'm really falling in love with the curly hair "movement".

No comments:

Post a Comment