Thursday, August 13, 2009

Product Alert: Aussie Moist conditioner

Last night, me and my boo were at Target (he bought me earrings, how SWEET - I LOVE HIM!!), and I slipped some Aussie Moist conditioner into the cart. The big bottle was only $6.59 (or something like that). I have yet to use my products because I'm rocking the Mexico Rex Wavy Malaysian. A friend of mine from my forum is sending me her Mega-Tek. I think my natural hair may be long enough to braid next month... maybe not, but it feels that way. I'm really happy with this application this month, but I haven't taken any pictures of it. I thought I was going to phase out the lacefronts, but my boyfriend had a good thought: if you're not going to straighten my own hair, what would you do if you'd want to wear a straight style? He's so right. I love my straight malaysian (I miss the one I gave away). So, when I want to change it up, I'll pop on a lacefront. I think I may start applying the nape inside the hairline by parting it and putting it on the part line, so I can brush my own hair up over the lace. It will work.

I've started cutting a V into the nape because I've been studying women's natural nape hairlines. I pulled some of my curlies out of the V and I think it looks more natural. It dawned on me that a straight across hairline looks... weird.

I started a Facebook group (another reason for me to be on the computer all the goddamn time). As if I'm not apart of too many forums already. It's called, "Magic Hair"...

No comments:

Post a Comment