Monday, August 3, 2009

Product Alert: Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner

Okay, Shamboosie recommends Humectress Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner. I'm going to add Therappe Luxurious Hydrating Shampoo to the line up also. I used to use Nexxus products a long time ago, because my brother loved them. I think I'm addicted to conditioners now, so I'll need a big ass bottle. I'm not going to get into all that "anti-cones" stuff. My hair just likes water and conditioners, and now, extra virgin olive oil. I can't wait to get some glycerin, rosewater, and jojoba oil to make my own moisturizer. This is so exciting! I've got to get a Product Wish List started.

Okay... back... wish list is done. I also just remembered that I didn't like the way Humectress smelled. Maybe I can add an essential oil to it. I'm not going to go all out on the Miss Jessie's and Kinky Curly products until my hair is at least ear/bob length. I'll stick with the stuff I can get at Walgreens, Wal-Mart, CVS, and other locales.

I added new month pictures to the hair growth album. I'm so encouraged, but the hair crack is calling me... I'd better hurry up and put that mongolian on!

No comments:

Post a Comment