Thursday, June 10, 2010

You Asked...I Answered

You Asked:
First of all...you are absolutely gorgeous! :-) Thanks for your blog. You are an inspiration for so many naturally curlies! Wanted to see if you had planned on showing us how you did your braid style you wore for Curly Nikki's babyshower and how you achieved your curlies in the side ponytail that is posted with the Curls product review? Keep up the good work of informing! Have a great week! :-)

I Answered:
I am going to address both parts of your question in some tutorials that I will be doing this weekend. Look for them next week :)

-----

You Asked:
Hi Tia I would like to know when you do your braids do you blow dry your hair or let your hair air dry i was just curious cause your roots are always smooth...I love the way you style your hair every sunday.......

I Answered:
I do not blow dry my hair prior to braiding. The main reason is because I am lazy (and not ashamed of it, LOL). I prefer to braid my hair while it is still damp but sometimes I will allow my hair to air dry in about 2-4 plaits before braiding and this helps keep my hair from tangling while styling. I contribute the smoothness of my roots to my hair texture. If my entire head was like my roots I would be such a "hair jerk" LOL
Thank you for your wonderful compliment.

----

You asked:
Will I do a tutorial for my updo

The answer is yes! See you all next week and I hope to see pics of you all attempting the style!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment