Wednesday, June 23, 2010

You Asked...I Answered

You Asked:
Hey Girl!
I found you on Curly Nikki after watching your tutorial.
I am so inspired by your lovely hair.
I've been natural for 2 Months and 19 days and I'm loving my journey.
How long have you been natural?
I Answered:
I have always been natural but it was only a few years ago that I started on my healthy hair journey and stopped wearing a press-n-curl.


You Asked:
hello u have absolutely stunning hair but what has me really intrigued is your skin i could not take my eyes off it ( no homo lol ) . Woulod you be willing to share your skincare and diet regimen with me thanks for your time.
I Answered:
I don't know if what I do would be considered a regimen but here goes...I only use two soaps African Black Soap (liquid) and Aveeno Oatmeal Soap. I wash with one of those every night and every morning. For a moisturizer I use Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion. That's it, very simple. Wash and moisturize. I used to have some scars and a few pimples when I was trying a more complicated regimen. Simple has best for me.
As for my diet. I love salads and snacking on healthy foods that taste great. I don't eat a lot of fried foods - I may fry something 1-2 times a month. I do eat out more than I like but that is something that I am trying to cut back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment