Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June Hair Update!!





So my hair has been in a weird stage. Well kind of. My hair used to be dyed so the dead, dyed ends are shedding. The dye is almost completely gone, THANK YOU JESUS! Get this junk out! lol.. Its exciting to see my natural hair color again. I seriously didn't know what it was for at least 4 years of my life. I am so glad for a more excellent way. Chemical free, completely natural! No weaves, no cutting, no dye, no nothing but my natural hair (and some helpful products) lol.

Anyhow- for this months (or 2 weeks lol) protective style...

Braids :)


The roots are looking pretty good. I LOVE the natural color of my hair! Its so rich and dark :)

Bangs are almost not bangs... Umm, yes defintely not bangs anymore! Its growing!!!

So hard to get that true length because my hair is all uneven. But you get the jist of it :)

LOVE high buns!

Stay tuned for more updates, information and tutorials. This is all for now folks!!

Saving one nappy head a day

No comments:

Post a Comment