Friday, June 25, 2010

Still on the diet

My postings have been slow because I am still doing the cornrow challenge and still on the hair diet. The combination of those two make for a very boring hair story.

This week my cornrow style was inspired by CurlyNikki.com Glam Hair Idol Catrina. She has some fierce cornrow styles in her FOTKI albums.

This weekend I will be washing my hair with Dudu Osun Herbal Shampoo. I am really starting to like this shampoo and this diet just might cause me to make a permanent switch. Then I will deep condition with Giovanni Smooth As Silk(SAS). I like SAS because it gives me results that are similar the results I get from using Herbal Essences HH.

The only downfall of this diet is the fast frizzes. I read on someone's blog this week that it's the silicones that keep our hair from frizzing so quickly. I usually take what I hear and read on the web with a grain of salt but I am starting to believe this theory.

Happy Friday!!!!!
-Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment