Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Back to the Regular Grind

We're back. We came home a day early because we were worried about the kittens (still very out of control). This was a good trip. We actually rode the horses I took pictures of (last year). A whole hour on a horse is an extremely long time. Now I know what saddle sore means. I wanted to take the camcorder, but I put safety first. I kept pretending I was Charlotte in the episode when she conquered her fear of horses (because Tatty threw her). My horse was a 15 year old filly named Camillia. It's a lot different than I imagined.

I did film our Yosemite hike (see above). Getting that close to the waterfall was... unbelieveable. I had a run-in with a dead bat back at the cabin (almost traumatizing).

The indian remy body wave behaved. My nape began to itch, so I'm going to forego using tape on my nape for my next app. I had a couple of lift issues on the sides of my nape, but my trusted Hair Direct White Adhesive took care of it. I removed the app and cleaned the unit today. I'm debating if I'm going to put it back on tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment