Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sunday Style: A Straight Look

I had a big fat FAIL with my hair this Sunday. I have noticed the last few times that I have straightened my hair that I lack styling skills when it comes to styling my hair when straight. I wanted to set some curls on the end of my hair so I applied coconut oil and set the ends on flexirods overnight. The next morning on one section actually curled. By the time I arrived at church that section had fell. So I ended up with straight, full, messy hair. A bad hair day.



Sunday Message (03Apr2011)
The Crossroads Between A Blessing And A Curse
Deuteronomy 11:13-17
If an eternity in God's presence is your destination then you should know which way to go. When faced with a crossroad, oftentimes we will choose the option that will cause the least amount of pain even when that option is not the best for us. In the text Moses wanted the people to know where they came from and how they got there. He was basically telling the people to love the Lord, walk in his ways, and fear Him. We can't just live any kind of way and expect God to keep blessing us. Sometimes it seems that the more God blesses us the less we do for him.
Other reference verses:
2 Chronicles 7:14
Deuteronomy 10:12, 10:22
Deuteronomy 11:26-28

No comments:

Post a Comment