Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Satin Braidout

After the failed curl attempted on Sunday I decided to give the satin braidout a trial. I didn't have two satin scarves to use so I attempted to improvise and used the belts from two of my satin robes. But that didn't work.

So then I decided to just do a braid-out with 3 plaits/braids. One in the back and two in the front - one on each side. That worked a little better.

Braid-out
To achieve this look (on flat-ironed hair)
  • Separate hair into three sections - 1 in the back an one on each side in the front
  • Apply product of chioice - I used SheaMoisture Curl Enhacing Smoothie
  • Braid quickly after applying product because the hair will start to poof is left loose for too long
  • Let the hair dry or sleep with hair braided overnight
  • Release the braids and fluff until all the hair is blended well and the parts are not visible

Since I have been struggling with keep my hair out and down - this 'do ended up in a bun by Noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment