Thursday, April 7, 2011

Reader Response: Product Review by Sheena

Hello ladies, here is a reader response. Hope you enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hola my fellow apostolic naturals!!! My name is Sheena Desha and if your hair loves proteins like mine does or you want something to help define those twist out curls and even define your natural curls then I have a great product for you to try!! It's Shea Moistures Curl Enhancing Smoothie! The smell and its creamy texture is amazing! 


I used it for the first time on dry hair taking medium size sections of hair and on some pieces to dampen my hair I used Shea moisture organic coconut & hibiscus hold & shine spray.  I then took a dime size maybe a little more and saturated each piece of hair to be twisted, I twisted my entire head and put a satin cap on! And in the morning......Awesomeness! 


I must say that to me it's the best twist out I have ever done.  I unraveled each twist to reveal great curl definition, bounce and shine! So I give this product an A because I have tried tons and tons of products to define,hold etc etc.. But this is definitely one of the few that actually works how it says it will.


I believe it I reasonable priced at 9.99$ for an 8oz jar at your local target stores





No comments:

Post a Comment