Thursday, April 7, 2011

25 Question Tag

I saw this on YT and thought it was innocent enough to have fun with so I brought it over to the blog world.

1. Do you have any pets?
One dog - 4yr old male pit - Tyson
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
Cell phone, remote control, newspaper
3. What's the weather like right now?
Chilly
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
Yes & never. Praise God!!
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
6:45am
6. When was the last time you showered?
This morning
7. What was the last movie you saw?
Vampires Suck and it was hilarious
8. What does your last text message say?
Umm - it's my bank acct balance (I won't say, lol)
9. What's your ringtone?
"Blow the Whistle" (instrumental)
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes, Jamaica
11. Do you like sushi?
I LOVE sushi
12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Kroger
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Yes - Simply Sleep
14. How many siblings do you have?
5. 3 brothers, 2 sisters
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Both but I am donating one this week so now only a laptop
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
O_o Really? Ugh....30
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Neither
18. Do you color your hair?
Yes
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Clean the bathroom
20. When was the last time you cried?
February 12, 2011 - my grandmother died
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Ham & Pineapple
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Cheeseburgers
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Yes, too many
24. What is your eye color?
Dark Brown
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Somewhat. Pepsi makes my teeth squeak and Coke does not. I don't really like either of them.

If you have a blog and  you do this tag, let me know and I will a shout out in the credits of my next YT vid. 


Edit: 04.11.2011
The video has been made and all shout-outs have been added. No more shout-outs will be added at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment