Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saturday!!!



The house is quiet, other than my boyfriend's computer cha-chinging (from Cafe World on facebook). I'm watching America's Next Top Model marathon, drinking an orange/vanilla milkshake, and about to continue to knit. I may put the needles down and read for a bit. I just wanted to touch base...

I love the coconut oil! The smell is light, and my hair didn't feel greasy afterwards. It will definitely be a staple in my own hair regimen. It's a sealant (to seal moisture). To use, I put whatever leave in on my hair (any of the HEs, the Humectress, or the Aussie Moist), then put some coconut oil in my hands (it's solid), rub them together to melt the oil, and rub it over my hair. It's not something that I would use to drench my hair, like the olive oil. My hair is loving all of this attention.

I'm so excited about my hair growth. I don't use Mega-Tek everyday because I don't want protein overload. Today, I rinsed it (had SE Luxury Moisturizing condish in it from yesterday), put a small amount of the HE Toussle Me Softly in it, combed it through and now, I'm watching it shrink (pics above). Sometimes I don't comb it for days. I like the versatility. I think this is the first time I've had my own hair out for this long (I took the hybrid off on Nov 9th).

I highlighted the Rex virgin malaysian straight with some of the Volume 20 developer (it's peroxide). The highlights are really subtle. I have yet to use the shea butter. I don't know what it's purpose is.

I also want to shout out to my personal homies: Kaai, Susanne, and Demetria. They keep me laughing and keep me grounded.

That's all. (Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada)

No comments:

Post a Comment