Saturday, November 14, 2009

Product Alert: HE Tousle Me Softly Conditioner

Me and my baby went to see Precious (more on that later, I'm still gathering my thoughts, although it wasn't as sad as the trailers make it out to be). Before that, we went to Wal-Mart to get some yarn (Homespun, which they DIDN'T have), Goo Gone (for my lace wig removals), 91% alcohol (for wig removal), the Twilight paperback (for research), and (drumroll please)... a big bottle of Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly condish! I threw it in the cart, and bless my loving boyfriend, my baby's heart, he doesn't say anything. I will co-wash my hair tomorrow and try what everyone in the growth section of BHM is raving about. It smells better than the HE Hydralicious... wild violet and pomegranate... lawd knows I've been eating more pomegranates than humanly possible.

I have to get more Homespun yarn, to match what I'm already working on. It's coming along nicely. I'm glad I pulled it back. I'm going to make my baby an apron for Xmas, since my funds are low.

My head is sort of spinning from the margarita we had at Chili's.

No comments:

Post a Comment