Friday, November 13, 2009

Gratuitous Plug: Dupointe Lifestyle Group, LLC

Non-hair related post

A while back I would able to enjoy the most delicious desserts I have ever had (and I love food) compliments of Dupointe Lifestyle Group. This company was founded and operated by two determined men that have a love for food that tastes good. I urge you to contact them to cater your next event. The food was absolutely fabulous and I am not exaggerating.

The funniest thing that happens is once someone starts eating one of infamous Dupointe Dozens cupcakes, the person gets completely quiet and does not move or say a word until the food is gone....yep it is just that good. Happens every time.

Check out their site: Dupointe Lifestyle Group

Follow them on twitter: Dupointe


No comments:

Post a Comment