Monday, November 23, 2009

Question and Answer: Swimming and Hair Care


I don't swim, my head does not go under water, every summer I get near water I nearly down. So when I got this question I was like "How in the world should I know?"

Time for research! I may not know how to care for swimmer's hair but I know how to suggest people that do.

(I love Google chat!)

Q: Don’t you want to come up with me a style for my hair when I start swimming next week? And I need a conditioning treatment to hold in moisture and protect it

A: I just read something about that....let me look

Ok, so I am thinking that what would work for natural hair would also be good for relaxed hair. So far everything else I have read about seems to work across the board

Q: Do u recommend a moisturizing conditioner?

A: My hair loves water based conditioners so I use Suave however, you may want something thicker. You should co-wash your hair with conditioner; you can use a cheap one for that. I would even leave some conditioner in, just a little so it won’t leave a residue. You will be amazed at the difference. Then use the good conditioner to deep condition once a week. You want to keep it moisturized so that the pool water won't dry it up and cause it to break off.

Ok, last bit of info.....

This lady is relaxed and swims:

Keep It Simple Blogspot



Don't you find it flattering when "the relaxed ones" ask "the natural ones" about hair care?

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• tia¸.•*´¨)

No comments:

Post a Comment