Sunday, November 15, 2009

Product Alert: Coconut Oil

We had a great day today (still going on actually). I knew when I woke up that I had to go to Beverly's Crafts to get my Lion Brand Homespun yarn. I don't know why I didn't think of that yesterday, when we went out of our way, to the Wal-Mart (when Beverly's is right around the corner). We first went to Barnes & Noble to look for the Madonna Rolling Stone (2 weeks old at this point; didn't find it). I ended up with Bird by Bird by Anne Lamont (recommended by my writing friend Susanne). Then, we went to Trader Joe's , because Baby wanted to do an "at home wine tasting". He is SO romantic (I'm so lucky). We got wine, cheese, dried green beens (great snack), and crackers. I love smoked gouda! Then we went to Beverly's to get my yarn. I got my colors, and some bracelets clasps for the Rearden bracelet. Then we went to Lucky's for the Shake & Bake (for tonight's baked fried spicy chicken). We ended up at GNC because I became desperate to find some coconut oil for my hair. I just knew Trader Joe's would have it, but they didn't. They RAVE about coconut oil on the BHM, so I'll give it a try in the coming days. What a day!!!

My hair color is brightening by the day. I was thinking about putting a rinse on it, just to tone it down, but I don't know (taken yesterday):


I've got so many knitting irons in the fire. I've decided to make my hunny bunny a knitted apron, since he is THE cook of the household. I'm going to put the Rush starman insignia on the chest, if I can sketch it out. I've got so much knitting to do between now and Xmas. My sweater, his family's socks, and my family's scarves. I saw a Led Zeppelin book that I want to buy him and a Michael Jackson book that I want to get my daughter for Xmas.... I've got to sell some wigs on the BHM. I've had offers before, but I didn't think too much about them. Now it's time to put them to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment