Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Oil Rinse

I stumbled upon the Oil Rinse technique one day while searching for ways to moisturize my hair.


*If you’re suffering from dry, brittle hair, you may want to do an oil rinse. Oil rinses are great treatments for natural hair and can help soften follicles and promote hair growth.* Click the link above for more info.



I had no idea what to expect but it turns out that I really like it. It was so simple and not as messy as I assume it will be. I'm going to just put in some two strand twist and call it a day. Now this was truly super simple!

While styling:
My hair felt super soft
Detangling was a breeze
I didn't have to use any other products
I noticed that my curls were really defined.

Next time I will focus more on my ends but overall I really like this treatment.
(I would post pics but my batteries are dead)
*update, I did take a pic with my Blackberry, it's not the best quality but it's better than nothing


No comments:

Post a Comment