Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Reverse Image Search?

Many times when I am looking for styles I come across pictures through a Google Image search, photo blogs, and/or natural hair sites. When I see something I like an want to recreate I sometimes save the picture. If I want to share the style with others I repost the picture. However, if I can tell that it is someone's personal picture (not a celeb) I like to know where the picture is coming from and I don't like to pass around the pictures of people that don't know their image is floating around.

The other day I came across this link for a reverse image search: http://www.tineye.com/.

This has been useful and actually works. I can even see where some of the websites that have my pictures.

Check out TinEye and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment