Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hair Tip #3: Deep Conditioning

Deep conditioning is a must. I have found many ways that I like to do this. Allow me to offer a few suggestions and helpful ideas. These are all things I have done and found to be great:
  1. Hot oil treatment along with your normal wash and condition regimen. Pour on the hot oil, massage it into your scalp, and then add shower cap. Leave on for 15-45 min. You can sit under the dryer for added penetration.
  2. Purchase a protein deep conditioning treatment.
  3. Try blending an avocado with your conditioner and then applying it to your hair.
  4. Condition with coconut milk and aloe vera juice.
  5. Try my spa day treatment
OH THE WAYS YOU CAN CONDITION!

 This weekend I deep conditioned my hair. I started by washing my hair. Then I added a mixture of coconut milk, Africa's best ultimate herbal oil and aloe vera juice to my hair. I massaged this in for a while and then rinsed it out. Next I applied a hot oil treatment to my scalp, massaged it thoughout my hair to be sure it was equally distributed. Then I added my conditioner. I used a plastic bag to cover my hair (my hair can no longer fit under a shower cap lol) and left it in for 15-20 minutes. I then thoroughly rinsed my hair. My husband and sister and law could not stop commenting on how healthy, soft and moisturized my hair looked and felt. In addition, my husband noticed a definite difference in curl definition. Yay hair! Here are the results:


Its getting quite long. I will be doing length check pictures soon :)

SO find what works for you and make this part of your weekly hair regimen!
Your hair deserves the best! After all, it is your glory!!
Celebrating happy, healthy and long hair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment