Sunday, August 8, 2010

Twists on dry hair

Protective Style of the Week:
TWISTS on dry hair!


Now I don't know if I have ever done twists on dry hair or not before. But I thought it might be work a try.. So I washed my hair and kinda sorta detangled it this morning. I wore it in a puff this morning, then when I got home from church I twisted it on fully dry (but not stretched) hair. I gently combed it out and then did the twists.

What did I use?
*Wide toothed comb
*Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

The results were pretty awesome in my opinion!! My hubby said he really liked the twists better on dry hair as opposed to wet hair. The main difference that I notice is that with wet hair, you get more frizz! BUT you can wet your twists (although this makes their longevity shorter). With dry hair you get significantly less frizz! BUT you can't wet them :)
NOW FOR THE PICS
I took my hair down and fluffed it!

Here is a side view!
I'm really liking the volume and the layers!!
(my hair has always grown in layers,
don't worry I didn't cut it lol)
Here's a back view!!
Don't they look boingy?! LOL
(That's my hubby's computer in the background haha)

And this is how it was for church!


So there you have it! I hope you try these dry twists, as they are absolutely amazin' (without a "g")

Saving one nappy head a day

No comments:

Post a Comment