Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hair Steamer??

Yes hair steamer!!

This is something I came across on youtube and it looks so cool!!It is a literal hair steamer. You know those cheap conditioners that you wished worked because the price is right? Well you put some of that on your hair and sit under the steamer. The humidity it expels on your hair is supposed to moisturize it to the point that your hair is softer than it has ever been! In some reviews women expressed dramatic differences in their hair for up to 6 days after using it!!

 Now I know with kinky curly hair, its difficult to keep my hair moisturized! However, this thing didn't get one bad review (unless of course, the bad reviews were trashed.. hmm) OH WELL! I'm gullible!! So I am going to look seriously into getting one of these babies :) Once I get it, I will let you know how it works. But in the meantime, you can check out the website and see what YOU think about it!!

To check out the website click here!!

saving one nappy head a day

No comments:

Post a Comment