Wednesday, August 11, 2010


An Evening with Rush: The Time Machine Tour, August 9, 2010, Shoreline Ampitheater, Mountain View, CA (San Francisco):

Video Intro - (The Real History of Rush Part 1)
The Spirit Of Radio
Time Stand Still
Presto
Stick It Out
Workin' Them Angels
Leave That Thing Alone!
Faithless
BU2B
Freewill
Marathon
Subdivisions

(-Intermission-)

Video Intro - (The Real History of Rush Part 2)
Tom Sawyer
Red Barchetta
YYZ
Limelight
The Camera Eye
Witch Hunt
Vital Signs
Caravan
Drum Solo (Love For Sale)
Closer To The Heart - (with new 12-string acoustic intro)
2112 (Overture/Temples Of Syrinx)
Far Cry


Encore:
La Villa Strangiato (with polka intro)
Working Man (reggae intro)
Video Outro - (I Still Love You Man)
Exit Music: Closer To The Heart Polka

I'm still marinating on the concert. I love Rush, and I love them even more now. They are the baddest band in all the land. It was especially wonderful because that was the first Rush concert that me and my boyfriend attended together. Rush is the reason why we came together. They give the best shows. It's all about the music. They played "Faithless". I'm so glad I was there to hear it. More review later...

No comments:

Post a Comment