Thursday, August 19, 2010

Organic Shampoo and Conditioner!

I am SooOoOoo excited!! Today I took a trip to Trader Joes to check out their shampoo and conditioner section. I've heard great things and a very close friend of mine told me how well it works. She told me your hair transforms into almost a new head of hair when you use organic shampoo, conditioner, etc. Now my trip was somewhat casual because I expected that I would be looking at at least $7 per bottle. As my hubby and I stroll down the aisle, I spotted the hair section. To my surprise, it was less than $3 per bottle!! (I paid $6.50 plus tax for shampoo AND conditioner). I could not beleive it! I kept looking at the front of the bottle thinking, okay it says s-h-a-m-p-o-o.. Then I would flip it over really quick to see all the ingredients. NO sodium lauryl sulfate! NO sodium laureth sulfate! N0 Chlorine!

I turned the bottle back over and read it to my hubby,

"Babe, it says shampoo.." I flipped the bottle over and shoved it in his face. "But look!! Its all organic! Not one bad thing!"

He smiled very patiently and says, "Wow babe. Look at that. Okay let's go"

LOL.

(I was a tad over the top. But comeon, how could you NOT be! For this price!!!)

Of course I wasn't ready to leave just yet. As I stood in the aisle in SHOCK I noticed there was organic toothpaste, deodorant, jajoba oil, tea tree oil, organic soap, and the list goes on. My mind started going...

Hmmm. I may have found a new favorite place. Ladies this is so exciting!!

ALL natural!

ALL organic!!

ALL good for my hair!!

ALL for $6.50!!

I'll let you know how it works. Hair washing day is tomorrow and BOY am I ever excited!!!

Saving one nappy head a day

No comments:

Post a Comment