Monday, August 23, 2010

Bald Spots Are Filling In!


I'm still monitoring my hair breakage. The above pictures are after I washed with the Aphogee Deep Moisture shampoo, then followed it up with the Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructer (left on for 10 minutes, under a plastic shower cap and my microfiber turban). After rinsing the reconstructer, I slathered on Nexxus Humectress and put the plastic cap/turban on for another 20-30 minutes. I rinsed that out and let it air dry. It's so funny, but I don't comb my hair that much, especially now, that it's coming out so much. I guess there really isn't a need to comb it. The less manipulation, the better.

It seems like the bald spots are filling in. I'm glad I didn't get impulsive and cut off my hair to start over. The MegaTek seems to be working (I'm only putting it on the bald spots, as an experiment, to see how fast those areas will grow back). I figure curly hair can disguise the bald spots easier than straight hair. I'm really debating on if I'm going to keep textlaxing my hair. I should find products that make my new growth soft. I should only textlax if the roots become too hard to comb.

I'm really feening for a 12" wig from Rex, but it's so damn hot out. Too hot for a wig.

I'm going to St. Louis in 2 weeks. I'm so excited to see my family.

That's all I have on it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment