Saturday, August 21, 2010

Nourish Spa Shampoo and Conditioner Review


SOooOo last night was one of the best hair washing experiences I have had like ever! I was having total epiphany moments the entire time. Like,

Why didn't I use this before?

My hair has never felt this clean!

OMW! My curls have never been this curly, defined and bouncy!

Seriously, I am NOT exaggerating, you have got to try organic shampoo 
and conditioner!! Perhaps not the same kind I got, maybe you find another
 kind that works for you. But woah, Organic Shampoo is the way to go.

The kind I have is:

Nourish Spa



This is the size of the bottles. 16.9 oz for $6.50 for BOTH bottles. If you don't have a trader joes, you can purchase it online, or find it in your local equvialent :)

 Happy organic shopping!

Saving one nappy head a day

No comments:

Post a Comment