Saturday, July 10, 2010

Spa Day Aftermath and Pixie Twists :)

I cannot stop ranting and raving about how AWESOME this whole spa day worked for my hair :) Its like I have a whole need texture of hair now! One that is:

1. More manageable
2. More defined curls
3. Easier to detangle
4. Shiny and silky
5. Uber soft

Sooo after I finished up the awesome spa experience, I went on to detangle and style my hair. I added a few ingredients to my spray bottle. Instead of the normal water + carrot oil + shine oil + olive oil... I revamped my spray to water + carrot oil + aloe vera juice + tea trea oil. Wow talk about a noticeable difference in just ONE application!

Anyhow I styled my hair in this awesome protective style called Pixie Twists! Enjoy :) And you be the judge on how my hair looks!!

I was SO pleased with the results!!

I alternated between twists and coils
just for a cooler texture :)
Each twist/coil is wrapped in half and pinned
So of course this isn't my true length at all lol


Can we say
S-I-L-K-Y...S-M-O-O-T-H??

Like I said, you be the judge!
Hows it look??
That's all for now!!
I hope I have convinced YOU
(yes YOU)
 to try the spa day treatment!!

Saving one nappy head a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment