Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hair Growth Update!

I've fallen off with updating the blog with hair growth pictures. I only thought to do it tonight because I was wanting to do something to my hair all weekend, but stopping myself for my own good. I was tossing back and forth if I should textlax, but it's only been a little over a month since the last time.
I wanted to add some blonde to the tips of my hair, but I thought against it. I ended up Mega-Tekking tonight, during the commercials of the season premiere of Mad Men. It took me an hour and a half to do my whole head, parting and putting the Mega-Tek in the parts (see the middle picture). I'll be putting on my IRBW for the Rush concert the weekend before August 9th. It's been awhile since I had on a wig. It's so funny but I never thought I'd say I have more hair than I know what to do with. My hair has never been this long, maybe by choice, but the last two years have been a HUGE experience with learning how to let my hair grow. I don't even Mega-Tek as often as I used to. I'm still taking Biotin (5000 mcg). I was taking 10,000 mcgs, but I was breaking out all over my body, so I scaled back. I can't believe it's been more than a year since I've put heat on my hair. I don't miss it one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment