Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm So Mad At Myself!!!



Okay, I did what I said I wasn't going to do... I textlaxed! And guess what? Gobs of my hair came out! My precious hair.... I'm not bald or anything, but gobs! That was my lesson learned. That's what I get. I don't want to see another bottle of relaxer in a loooooooong time! Totally my fault. I'm trying to figure out what did it. I'm wondering if it's because I Mega-Tekked the other day. Maybe my hair was still weak from the coloring fiasco last month. I think I'm over proteined. After I rinsed out, I put more Mega-Tek on the ends (as opposed to the roots) and slathered Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing conditioner on my hair (sitting with it on now). I'll rinse and let it air dry. The only thing I'm doing next week is braiding up and slapping a wig on. Big lesson learned. I will diligently take the biotin and drink water. Also on payday, 2 big bottles of Nexxus Humectress ($32 each).
I just uploaded the pics above. From the pics, I can't see the breakage. That damn relaxer is like crack... must.... stay away... from .... the jar...

No comments:

Post a Comment