Monday, July 9, 2007

reprieve


After being sure to tell everyone I know that I was planning on going back to my short short hair style after the wedding, I went and changed my mind. I had even made an appointment for first thing Saturday morning when I finally remembered to check with Locks of Love and see what the requirements are for donating hair to their cause (thanks Ray and Kirsten for the reminder!). Turns out they need ponytails of 10+ inches for their "cranial prostheses", and alas, my hair is 12 inches if you measure from my skull to the very tips of the longest part. That doesn't leave one much to work with and wouldn't provide a good ponytail for lopping off. So I figured that since I've waited this long, I can wait another six months or so for a good cause.


No comments:

Post a Comment