Friday, July 20, 2007

playing hooky

Eric had his first day off in seemingly forever yesterday, so I took the day off work and joined him. We took Finn to the dog park, went out to lunch at the Fisherman's Terminal, and he showed me a fantastic bead store (across the street from his favorite woodworking store, so he's not bored to tears while I try not to drool over the extensive Swarovski crystal selection and wooden beads and Thai silver and... and... and...). Then I fixed him his favorite dinner (mom's scampi!) before he leaves today for San Diego. I am sure Finn and I will be fine while he's gone, but we sure will miss him! And I will miss having a digital camera for nine days. I managed to snap some pictures of the newly-remodeled garden before he left... I'll try to put those up tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment