Thursday, March 4, 2010

What A Week, So Far!

combed out:


fluffed:

I'm waiting on my hair, and my curly malaysian to dry, before I re-braid my hair and immediately do another app. I darkened the curly up a bit with the Clairol Beautiful rinse in Honey Brown - my favorite color. I updated my grow out timeline with a March picture that was taken yesterday, right after I unbraided my hair, before it was washed. It looks shorter than the February picture, but trust me, it's not. The pictures posted above shows nice hang time. As long as I can keep it hidden, I should hit my hair growth goal.

Also, I ordered the Caruso C97958 Professional ION Steam Hairsetter yesterday. It should be here on Monday. Someone on the BHM posted a YouTube video of a woman demonstrating the product, and her hair was gorgeous. I had to have it. If it will give me 'Gretchen Rossi hair' (I saw her using curlers on a RHOOC episode), I'm all for it. I'll be using this on my virgin malaysian straight, of course. Stay tuned.


Well, I started the P90X Lean Program yesterday. I was able to get through the 5 minute warmup, and 34 minutes of Core Synergistics. I'm that out of shape, plus I haven't worked out since last year, when I popped something in my knee while playing tennis (I was walking at the time too). It says I should complete the Slim In 6 program, but I don't have it. Anyway, I am so sore just from what I did yesterday. Today is supposed to be Cardio X. I don't know if I can get off the couch. My butt and thighs are so sore. It's a good pain though. I think I'm going to lightly do what I can, until I become fit enough to complete the program. Food-wise, since we already eat healthy foods, we just have to concentrate on smaller portions. It's going to be hard, but I must push onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment