Monday, March 15, 2010

Product Review: Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioner

I purchase this product because of how much my hair LOVES shea butter and because I don't have a leave-in conditioner is something I never owned. I found this at a store in my area called African Land - its the only place I have ever seen this product besides online.

Ingredients: Shea Butter, Deionized Water, Herbal Complex, Panthenol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cocoa Butter, Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E

They say: Penetrates deep into hair and scalp to moisturize, repair & protect. Transforms dull, lifeless hair into healty, soft,. shiny and manageable hair with extra body.

I say: Smells AWESOME. I apply onto wet hair and it leaves my hair soft and feeling moisturized. The only issue I have is that the conditioner is very thick and that makes it hard to get out of the bottle. I wish it came in a jar. On the other hand - the thickness is what makes it work so great on my hair.




No comments:

Post a Comment