Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thumbs Up for the CreaClip!

See the video above, and pictures are worth a thousand words:
Before:


After the 1st cut with the large white clip, yesterday:





Then this morning, it seemed like every media image thrown at me was of the long layered bang. So I got the smaller blue clip out, and with my hair cutting scissors, I made ONLY one slightly diagonal cut:






From now on, every straight unit I get will be introduced to my CreaClips! I love this product. For $36.95 (price includes s/h), you can't beat this! I like that you can slide the clip to where you want. It's hard to mess up with these clips. I wanted my bangs to hit my chin, and they do! For the bulk cut yesterday, as in the video above, I just made 2 cuts, only because I was nervous the first time, and I didn't want to cut too much. You can always cut more, but you can't add it back! I loved cutting it with the clippers, but this morning, I used my scissors, and I cut straight across. I don't like the vertical cutting - blame it on my Asperger's.
Thumbs up across the board - the pictures are the proof! The link to CreaClip has been officially added to my Hot Links.

No comments:

Post a Comment